What to look for in a home security camera in Yakima
So many homeowners in Yakima want to get a view what’s going on at their property when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are one of the best components to consider as you customize your home security system. Although independent cameras will be of use when configured appropriately, they’re even more helpful when incorporated into your home’s comprehensive system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Yakima? You’ll be pleased to find these important components have more conveniences than ever before. You may see real-time footage from interior cameras or warn intruders with built-in deterrent mechanisms from exterior cameras. Just use your Vivint app or touchscreen control panel and you can control all your cameras.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Yakima
Multifaceted and simple-to-use security cameras will raise your property’s defense to a higher level. These crucial elements of your alarm system may come equipped with an incredible array of features including bi-directional communications, night vision, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you below.
- Effective deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that will take immediate action. If odd activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will emerge on the outside of the camera lens and a loud alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision sensors provide well-defined footage of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their visibility when zooming in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Look for security cameras with recording and storage cloud functionality and the chance to watch clips straight from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Yakima are frequently paired to a handy smartphone app. You have the opportunity to view real-time streams or saved segments and even arm or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion sensors prompts cameras to activate whenever odd movement takes place. You’ll also get a message on your mobile device.
- Talk to delivery people or members of your family: Would you like to contact your children once they get home from school? Have you found a delivery person at your main entry? The latest surveillance systems, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient bi-directional communications so you can chat with anyone within range of your surveillance device.
- Greater viewing angles: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior surveillance should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience gives you the chance to designate the exact part of your property you wish your camera to watch over. This can be important to optimize the movement you record as you aren’t going to need notifications whenever a vehicle travels by on the road.
Design your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Yakima. The next step is to get started on your custom Vivint smart home. Dial (509) 790-6958 to start or submit the simple form on this page to engage our professionals.