Collaborate With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in Yakima goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will act immediately. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the sort of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is of a medical nature, a single effort will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most common kind of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these steps to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you through the central command panel. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that doesn’t result in an answer, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- A second number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are sent.
- Your monitoring professionals will try to reach you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Support will still be deployed even when you're not available to verify the emergency.
Get prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Yakima
Be prepared for any crisis with a contemporary home alarm system in Yakima from Vivint. Contact (509) 790-6958 to start designing your property’s security today.