Smart home indoor cameras in Yakima are ideal baby monitors
As part of your complete home security system, you are able to access your indoor cameras and every one of your devices via a single app. This offers you practicality and peace of mind since you are able to check in on your baby from anyplace via your cell phone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution video of your child. You may even review recorded clips right from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you may verbalize to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to calm a troubled sleeper. In addition, you may utilize the talk feature via your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your newborn decides rest time is over and is ready to get out of the crib, you can have motion-triggered notifications delivered right to your smartphone.
- One-tap communications: Although this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a fantastic perk. If you notice that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and think it could be a little uncomfortable in the room, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can activate the area’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You may incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a single home security app.
Design Your Yakima smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Yakima smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s modern video cameras can supply. Dial (509) 790-6958 today and discover how we can make your home more convenient and safer for everyone.