You’ve done your research and arrived at the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Yakima home monitoring works
If you love the idea of always having a professional there to back you up during emergencies, 24-hour home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t discover them constantly viewing your home or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the main touch point for authorities if you are not at home.
Essentially, you may consider monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security devices. This gives you more than merely peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to assist you when you need them most.