How does a doorbell camera work in Yakima?
Daily shipments have become commonplace for many homeowners thanks to the shift to online shopping. You love the ease of having goods delivered right at your main entry, but there is a disadvantage. Those parcels on your doorstep are enticements to potential burglars. Porch piracy is a serious concern, but you can protect yourself from it by ordering a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These devices are great tools to combat opportunistic thieves, but they give you significantly more.
Take a second to find out how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll be an integral part of your smart home.
Perks of a Yakima video doorbell
Available in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells offer an array of advanced features, and the technology continues to improve. You are now able to set up detection zones, communicate with individuals in front of your door, and get immediate notifications whenever an item is dropped off.
The best way to find out how a Yakima video doorbell camera works is to delve into the numerous advantages it can provide. Think about the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t find this on each model, but there are a couple of smart video doorbells that take action in discouraging crime with signals that can be heard and seen. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You need to see the total picture, and that should include the faces of individuals at your door and boxes on the surface below. Options with ultra-wide 180-degree field of vision offer a comprehensive perspective.
- High-resolution images at any hour: If you don’t have images that are easy to see, what’s the benefit of installing a doorbell camera? Leading models will provide incredible night vision and high dynamic range (HDR) resolution.
- Package alerts: Would you like to be informed when a package is dropped off? You are able to get instant alerts from video doorbells that can tell the difference between individuals and deliveries.
- Speak with the visitor at your door: Is someone standing at your main entry? Two-way audio lets you find out what they want. You could even use this handy feature to scare off people loitering around your walkway.
- Prevent false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to customize detection zones. Clearly identifying the viewing area will allow you to reduce false alarms triggered by pedestrians or pets.
- Easy access to video: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home offers you the opportunity to see live and archived video right from your phone’s security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like never before, as you are able to engage with them directly from your mobile device, no matter your location. They’ll alert you when something or someone arrives, provide visuals of what’s going on, and even let you communicate with the individual at your door. These components have turned into difference-makers in terms of safety and convenience.
Request a doorbell camera with your Yakima smart home
Protect your home against porch piracy and get a clear view of what’s transpiring outside your front door day and night with a Yakima doorbell camera. Vivint’s industry leading models offer all the sought-after features, like active theft protection, 180-degree viewing, and package notifications. Call
(509) 790-6958 today to start the design of your smart home.